Delta Dental Insurance Provider – Dentist West Columbia
Delta Dentist West Columbia
Columbia Smile Center, the Delta Dentist in West Columbia, participates as an In-Network dentist for Delta Dental Insurance. We accept all Delta Dental insurance plans as a member of the Premier Network and this helps to save you money.
West Columbia Delta Dental Premier® Enrollees
There are advantages to choosing a network dentist – quality, convenience and cost savings. And with approximately four out of five dentists represented in our network, you’ll likely find a network dentist conveniently located near your home or work.
Here are a few reasons why visiting our West Columbia Delta dentist is recommended:
- Save money. Our network dentists agree to never balance bill you more than their contracted fee. For example, if you are a PPO enrollee responsible for a 20% coinsurance amount, you pay 20% of your dentist’s contracted fee. Non-Delta Dental dentists can charge you their full fee for their services.
- Pay less up front. Delta Dental pays your dentist directly, and sends you a notice explaining your portion of the bill. You pay the dentist only your portion of the services.
- No expensive and unnecessary ”unbundling.” Delta Dental ensures you’re never charged extra for services that should be included in the cost of treatment. For example, when you receive a crown, a Delta Dental dentist cannot charge you additional fees for tooth preparation, local anesthesia, an impression or a temporary crown.
- Quality you can count on. Delta Dental dentists are properly licensed and meet accepted standards for cleanliness and safety procedures. Plus, Delta Dental representatives work with dentist offices to keep them updated on policies and network contracting requirements.
Here are some examples of local businesses with Delta Dental insurance: Amazon, Palmetto Richland Hospital, Palmetto Health Alliance, Providence Hospital, Southeastern Freight Lines, TD Bank, Wells Fargo, Walmart, Intel, Eastman, Nelson Mullins, Richland County Sheriff’s Department.
For more information about our delta dentist West Columbia or to make an appointment, please contact us by phone (803) 794-8371, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or our Facebook app (click on the “make an appointment” icon). Your insurance benefits may cover some or all of the following services:
- Dental Cleanings
- Advanced Digital X-rays
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Dental Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- White Fillings
- Dental Sealants
- Mouth Guards
- Fluoride Treatments
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Implant Dentures
- Cosmetic Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Root Canals